Nanotube simulation in water problem

From: Jason Lee (hellocunning_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 09:30:12 CDT

Hello, there,

I have a question about the nanotube simulation in water. Observing the
simulation result of nanotube tutorial,
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Training/Tutorials/science/nanotubes/nanotubes-html/index.html,
water molecules are still on the two sides of nanotube. I built almost the
same model that I put water molecules at both sides of nanotube. However
water molecules are only at one side of nanotube in my simulation result,
which should be ok for the periodic boundary condition. But the observing
effect is not as good as the tutorial. Does anyone how to solve this
problem?

Thanks a lot.
Jason

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/