NAMD job abnormally killed with PBS

From: Nicolas Sapay (n.sapay_at_ibcp.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 02:14:33 CDT

This is not a question, just a remark! There's a few weeks ago, I have
post a message about NAMD jobs abnormally killed by our PBS server. (Our
config : RHenterprise and PBSpro).After discussion with RH France, it
has been concluded this is due to a bug in PBSpro. This bug was fixed in
lastest release of PBSpro (i.e. 5.4.2). So, if you have the same problem
with PBSpro, try an update of the server!

Nicolas

_ Nicolas Sapay ________________________ PhD student _

IBCP - Institut de Biologie et Chimie des Protéines
Pôle BioInformatique Lyonnais - Gerland
>> 7, Passage du Vercors
69367 Lyon cedex 07, France