(no subject)

From: Michael Grabe (mgrabe_at_itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 12:04:37 CDT

hello all,

i use modeller to produce homology models with hydrogen atoms,
and it seems that the naming convention for the hydrogens
is different from the naming convention used inthe CHARMM files
I use to create the topology files. I use psfgen for this step.
I have tried to use the alias command for some of these but that
is a lot of hydrogens.

has some one compiled all of the correct aliases for the conversion
between these two formats?

thanks
michael
Michael Grabe, Ph.D.
HHMI/UCSF
Genetics Development & Behavioral Science Building
1550 4th Street, GD 481
San Francisco, CA 94143-0725
tel: ++ 415.476.0421
http://itsa.ucsf.edu/~mgrabe