Membrane configuration file

From: Lechuga, Javier (j.lechuga_at_cranfield.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 10:24:01 CDT

Hello,

In order to run a NAMD simulation, I have created PDB and PSF files using the Membrane plugin, but, unfortunately, I could not find any configuration file to simulate a lipid bilayer membrane behaviour and use it as a beginning point for different runs.

The water box configuration file for Ubiquitin included in the NAMD tutorial does not seem to work with the membrane and I can not find a way to modify it and run the simulation with the new file.

Could anyone send me a beginning point configuration file to simulate a lipid bilayer membrane behaviour, please?. It would be quite helpful.

Thank you