Re: NAMD restarts binary files

From: Shirley Hui (shirleyhui_at_alumni.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 10:26:59 CST

I consulted the user guide and I should have used:

coordinates <PDB FILE>
bincoordinates <COOR FILE NAME>

It works now.

I just wanted to confirm though that in the guide it says that if bincoordinates and coordinates is specified that the coordinates are ignored. I hope that is the case - b/c NAMD would not start up if coordinates as the binary coordinate file. As long as the binary coordinates are being used I am happy.

Thanks,
shirley