Re: NAMD attempting to read FFTW

From: Shirley Hui (shirleyhui_at_alumni.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 13:27:57 CST

Hi brian,
As it turns out, the administrator of the machine I was using said that were
problems where due to the fact that "since the home directories are nfs
mounted, NAMD is having a hard time writing to the file". The file seems to
be generated ok now when I run the application from the /tmp directory.
thanks,
shirley