Re: alchemify FEP

From: Wei Chen (gtg553p_at_mail.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2005 - 12:54:44 CST

Hi, Jerome,

Thank you so much!

However, when I ran the calculation, I met some problems. At the first step,
it was said that velocities of some atoms were faster than limitation. Then
the calculation was terminated. I had to reduce time step to 0.1 fs. Then
it could work. But it is too long to get calculation done. Do you have any
ideas?

Wei Chen