Re: pmf

From: Swarna Patra (swarna_at_physics.usyd.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2005 - 20:17:55 CST

hi,
I am getting error while using freeenergy on in configuration file. please
let me know where I need to give the numsteps..
the error is
FreeEnergy: Not enough steps to complete pfm & mcti blocks
FreeEnergy: Num Steps Needed = 4320002
FreeEnergy: Num Steps Requested = 0
FATAL ERROR: FreeEnergy: Fatal Run-Time Error
------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: FreeEnergy: Fatal Run-Time Error

regards
swarna