New version of server

From: Kirby Vandivort (kvandivo_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 11:17:12 CST

I've just installed a new version of the server software here.

The primary reason for the release is to correct a problem made
earlier that was causing the omission of 2 needed jar files in the
server distribution that we make available for download.

The only change visible to the users is that the WebDAV servlet has
some bug fixes that mainly affect usage on Mac OS X.

--
Kirby Vandivort                      Theoretical Biophysics Group
Email: kvandivo_at_ks.uiuc.edu          3051 Beckman Institute