SALSA AT THE REGENT NEXT FRIDAY

From: Dario Farias (farias@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 10:02:02 CST

Hello Salseros:

Thanks a lot for all your support in attending SALSA NIGHTS AT THE
REGENT this semester. YOU have made it a complete success! So we are
planning to have a couple of SALSA nights during the summer for the
people who plan to stay in town.
Join us again next FRIDAY MARCH 31st and dance to the best rythms from
Latin America, SALSA merengue, vallenato,cumbia, etc. We will be having
some new hits, some "classics" and
oldies.

Invite your friends and join us for a night of great fun. If
you have suggestions or ideas to improve the SALSA night, don't hesitate

to write us to salsa@uiuc.edu.

Remember about the non-smoking environmente and the dress code: No
jeans, no hats, no tennis shoes.

 Schedule: 8 p.m.- 11 p.m. Ballroom dancing
                11 p.m.- 11:30 p.m. Tango
                11:30 p.m - 1:30 p.m. SALSA!!!!!!!!!!!
                Cover: $3.50

Address and directions:
Regent Ballroom
1406 Regency Drive
Savoy

>From Champaign, you should follow Neil Street south past Windsor Road to

Burwash Avenue. Turn right on Burwash at the Twin City Honda dealership,

turn left on Regency Drive West. For those who are familiar with the
Savoy Theatre, the Regent Ballroom is just two blocks west.

Mark your Calendars and get ready to dance!

Dario

p.d. if you need more information send an e-mail to salsa@uiuc.edu or
regent@net66.com. The regent number is 359-5333