Alternative Latin Night Club Music at Milonga

From: TangoLeon@AOL.COM
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 08:58:13 CST

Tangueros, Salseros, Merengueros, Cha-cha-cheros ...

I will be programming the 'Alternative Latin Night Club Music' at the
Phillips Center milonga on Saturday. As you may be aware, this is a set of
4-5 songs that are not tango, placed in between tango sets. In the past I
have played salsa, merengue, samba and cha-cha. In order to insure maximum
participation in these set, I would like to hear from likely attendees of the
milonga, in which of the following dances wouold you expect to particpate:

Salsa
Merengue
Cha-cha
Samba
Bolero
Rumba (American)
Rumba (International)

Swing
Hustle
Night Club 2-step

Please note that to maintain the proper atmosphere at the milonga, the last 3
dances, which do not have a Latin rhythm, would only be played with songs
where the lyrics are in Spanish.

Please respond to the e-mail address below.

Muchas gracias.

Leonardo
El Leon del Tango
TangoLeon@aol.com