Want to be in charge of a "quickie"?

From: Erika Garvin (egarvin@S.PSYCH.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 11:02:11 CST

Hi dancers!

Do you have a special step you'd like to show off? Do you know a dance
the rest of us probably don't? Do you just feel that urge to teach?

Have I got an opportunity for you!

Each Monday evening the Dancing Illini hold a general dance practice
from 8-10 PM. We like to have members teach a "quickie" lesson--a
15-minute lesson that usually teaches one or two new moves. If you're
interested in doing this, please send me email at egarvin@uiuc.edu to
let me know. You can pick the date you'd like to teach. If you need a
partner for your demonstration, I'd be happy to do that.

Don't worry if you're not a master of the moves yet. Please share
something with us!

Email egarvin@uiuc.edu for questions or to sign up!

Riki Garvin
Dancing Illini Carpool Coordinator & Chief O' Practice