[cu-tango] Next Milonga in Urbana

From: Ron Weigel (weigel@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 12:20:20 CST

Leonardo has requested that I forward this reminder of the milonga at
Phillips Center on Saturday to all tangueros and tangueras in C-U. Don't
miss it! Probably the last milonga of the millenium in C-U. The next
scheduled milonga at Phillips Center is on Satruday Feb 12.
-----------

>Hola, Tangueros y Tangueras!
>
>The next milonga of the Tango Society of Central Illinois will be:
>
> Saturday December 11
> 9 PM - Midnight
> at the Phillips Recreation Center
> Springfield & McCullough
> Urbana
> Admission: $3
>
>Note that the time is one hour later than the previous milonga.
>
>Proceeds from admission will be contributed to the Urbana Park District for
>purchase of the 'Tango' sculpture in Meadowbrook Park.
>
>Please bring a clean pair of shoes to wear on the dance floor to preserve
>the beautiful hardwood floor at the Phillips Center.
>
>The Phillips Recreation Center is a facility of the Urbana Park District. It
>is located 3 blocks east of Lincoln and 3 blocks west of Race. The entrance
>and parking are around the corner (1 block north) on Stoughton.
>
>Come join your friends in the holiday spirit and enjoy the passion of
>Argentine tango.
>
>Please circulate this message to your follow tangueros who are not on the
>e-mail list.
>
>See you on the dance floor!
>
>Leonardo
>El Leon del Tango

Ronald M. Weigel, Ph.D.
Professor
Division of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
Department of Veterinary Pathobiology
2001 S Lincoln Avenue
University of Illinois
Urbana, IL 61802 USA