Re: no salsa at orchid tomorrow

From: Valentin Ion Prisecaru (prisecar@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 16:08:41 CST

Dear DI,

        Since salsa won't be going on on Tuesday, why not go to Legends
for swing nite? I believe it's the last one ever, because they're most
likely closing swing nite on Tuesdays.

Val

Valentin Ion Prisecaru, Graduate Student
Dept. of Food Science and Human Nutrition
University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign
295 Bevier Hall, Urbana, IL 61801
(217) 355-5929