Move over 'Dirty Dancing'--make way for Charles and Jessica!

From: charles joseph smith (cjsmith2@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 16:00:08 CDT

My friend Jessica Rose Pupovac had agreed with me to be my dance partner
in another salsa
dance demo during the next No Acts Barred talent show in October at the
the
Courtyard Cafe at the Illini Union on the 3rd Wednesday. We will try to
set a time of 8pm. I plan to do a new choreography for the salsa dance
for the demo, and if it fails, we will have to dance 'Jack and Jill'
style.

I chosen the music--perhaps it will be "Ran Can Can" from the Mambo Kings
soundtrack.

Jessica is currently out of town in Minnesota. She plans to come back
next week, and once back on campus, she is very eager to practice with me.
"Dancing helps me to feel better, but doing some salsa dancing makes me
feel great."

                             ---Charles Smith