Re: SOC: Stinky guys?

From: Scott David Weitzenhoffer (weitzen@physics.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 19:03:03 CDT

On Tue, 10 Aug 1999, A. Sheraz wrote:

> Why do the "guys" always have to bear the brunt of every cruel epithet ?
> What about those women who douse themselves in cheap perfume preventing
> their partners from breathing ?

Because guys are far more likely to be stinky.

> Although there are men who become fanatically "spiritual" when confronted
> with their material appearance (presance)- expelling them and humiliating
> them is not the answer. You do not hurt a person - you educate them
> (usually by taking them in a corner and firmly but sensitively informing
> them of the predicament ).

Understand that my suggestion of the 'humiliation ceremony' should be
taken in the spirit of Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal".

My offer to 'splain things to stinky guys is real, however :-)

--
 .oooO .oooO  Scott David Weitzenhoffer
 (   ) (   )  permanent email:  sdw6@cornell.edu

"Join the Illuminati and see the world . . . differently." -- /*\