Cookout/pool party POSTPONED again!

From: Scott David Weitzenhoffer (weitzen@physics.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 27 1999 - 12:56:34 CDT

Hey everybody!

We _do_ actually intend to have our cookout sometime in the next month
(hopefully), as it is likely to be the LAST party we ever host in
Champaign-Urbana, but it appears that this is not the weekend for it.

Weather is supposed to be partly cloudy, with 60% chance of rain this
evening. (I don't know how you feel about it, but rain is definitely a
bummer for me at a cookout!) Plus, Becca's had an upset stomach for the
past couple of days.

So, we are POSTPONING the party for some July weekend (but not the 4th, as
the DI undoubtedly is planning its annual picnic at Hessel Park again),
when the weather will cooperate, and Becca feels better.

--
 .oooO .oooO  Scott David Weitzenhoffer
 (   ) (   )  permanent email:  sdw6@cornell.edu

Do pediatricians play miniature golf on Wednesdays?