Cookout/pool party at Scott & Becca's

From: Scott David Weitzenhoffer (weitzen@physics.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 21 1999 - 22:58:53 CDT

Hey Everybody!

Scott and Becca have decided to host a cookout/pool party at our complex,
this Saturday (26 June). The address is 806 E Oakland Ave #202, phone #
384-4110 (directions at the end). Rain day is Sunday. Party starts at 5
pm.

We are providing grill, charcoal, plates, napkins, cups, condiments
(ketchup, pickles, mustard, BBQ sauce), as well as some soda, chips, and
maybe a pasta salad.

Please bring your favorite grillables (plus a little to share), soda (or
whatever you want to drink; we are not providing alcohol since Becca is
pregnant, but you are free to bring your own), chips, salsa, or whatever
other cookout foods you like.

Directions:

We live at Town & Country Apartments, off of Cunningham (Vine becomes
Cunningham, north of University) Avenue.

If you're going north on Cunningham, you'll pass Kerr Avenue, and turn
right (onto Oakland) immediately after the Longhorn Smokehouse (If you get
to Ned Kelly's, you've gone too far).

Continue on Oakland, and turn north at the T intersection. 806 is right
in front of you. We will be out back, if we're not in upstairs. Park
anywhere but in a numbered spot.

--
 .oooO .oooO  Scott David Weitzenhoffer
 (   ) (   )  permanent email:  sdw6@cornell.edu

"I've just got all these bulldozers and things to lie in front of..." -- Arthur