Saturday Nite in Chicago

From: ece karatan (by way of joe grohens ) (joe@wolfram.com)
Date: Fri May 07 1999 - 17:17:15 CDT

All right! Finally we are going to Chicago on Saturday May 8 ( which as
you all know by now thanks to Mr. Johnson is my birthday. I'm going to be
21. Sunday is of course Mark's birthday. ) Sooo, we will start the night
at Tango Nada Mas. We're hoping to be there around 9pmish. And then to
Inta's about 11:30-12:00.

At Tango nada Mas there is a free lesson 8:30-9:00, Milonga starts around
9pm. Cover is 5$. Dress nice. Directions are below as well as their
website address.

After that we will go into the city to a salsaclub called INTA'S. Great
dancing. It's new location is 157 W. Ontario. Phone# 213-644-6880. The
guy on the phone told me it's right across from Planet Hollywood.
Shouldn't be too tough to find. Here's the other pertinent info about
INTA'S.
1) Dress to impress!!!! I mean it.

2) Age is 21-23 . The guy on the phone told me it depends on the maturity
situation. It shouldn't be a problem. Especially if you are dressed to
kill.

3) Lesson from 8:30-9:30 from Anyes. She is fabulous. Go if you can. It's
all levels. 8$ per person. And if you stay in after the lesson you don't
have to pay cover again.

4) Cover otherwise is 10$.

5) There is a live band.

6) They go on until 3am.

If you have questions pls don't write. instead call me 239-4328.

Have great weekend.

Tango...nada mas is conveniently located 1 mile north of the Kennedy
Expressway (I-90) off the Harlem ave. Exit. Turn right on Northwest
Highway, then proceed 3 blocks to 6137 Northwest Highway.

>From the Edens Expressway (I-94), take the westbound
Touhy Ave. exit. Travel 3 miles to Harlem. Turn Left on Harlem, and go
one mile south to Northwest Highway.

http://www.tangonadamas.com