Spring Concert at White Street Arts Center

From: joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 09:55:57 CDT

I hope this isn't too "off topic".

White Street Arts Center is having it's annual spring concert this weekend.

I caught some of the dress rehearsal last night, and I am very impressed by
some of the performances. The concert includes two local poets, Michael
Holloway and Janice Herrington, giving absolutely amazing readings of their
own work. Whew! If you're into poetry and/or the spoken word, trust me,
these two will rock your heart-mind and haunt your imagination for weeks.

I also caught glimpses of some very fine original modern dance pieces by
Shelley Masar, Karrie Benedict, Chantelle Hougland and Janelle Owens.

Mark, Ece, Carol and I are doing a couple of tango performances.

Spring Performance Forum
April 23 & 24 at 8pm.

White Street Arts Center
304 1/2 East White St.