Salsa-filled weekend!!!

Carlos A. Varela (cvarela@UIUC.EDU)
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:15:19 -0500

Hello dear salsaholics anonymous,

This is the salsa program for the weekend (TWO after-hour parties on
Friday and ONE on Saturday after Adelante plays!):

Friday April 9th:

10pm-1am: i-Salsa DJ @ Mabel's.

1am-"till-the-cows-go-home":

(1) French House, featuring salsa, vallenato and spanish rock.
(2) 404 S. Urbana, #204, featuring salsa, merengue, lambada,
cumbia,...

Saturday April 10th:

10pm-1am: Adelante @ Blind Pig.

1am-...: See Chad's message below ;-)