Re: Legends---Tuesday at 9:30 (be there)

debbie fligor (fligor@UIUC.EDU)
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 15:20:00 -0600

Someone should call Legends first, this if from Valentin Prisecaru's
email on Saturday regarding swing events over break....

> Tuesday 3/16: Legends swing night is cancelled Spring Break

I showed up over winter break only to find no swing that Tuesday --
they were "giving their staff a break"