Re: Tango opportunities this weekend [CORRECTION]

joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:15:55 -0600

At 01:15 AM 1/29/99 -0600, I wrote:

>Then, on Saturday, January 30, my absolute favorite local Tango-playing
>orchestra, the Guerilla Parlour Ensemble, is playing at the Bread Company,
>on Goodwin in Urbana (8-10 pm). Listen to the sounds of David's classic
>bandoneon. Find a spot to dance. (Later, walk over to the Union to salsa
>with Adelante.)

I had the wrong information about Adelante. They are playing tonight
(Friday, January 29) from 9PM as part of the Jump, Jive and Salsa dance.

Sorry.

Everything I said about Guerilla Parlour Ensemble is true.

-joe