Re: Competitions

Speef (speef@SPRINGNET1.COM)
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 13:56:50 -0500

It is really great to see people interested in competing :) Practices are
on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30-10:50pm at the Regent ballroom.
Mondays are specifically for competitors, though it is open to everyone.
I hope all those interested in competing come out to practice where they
can meet each other. Directions to the Regent are on the web page and on
the back of the calendars available at our classes.

Cory Tsang