ballroom dance comp (fwd)

regina danute pareigis (pareigis@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Tue, 8 Sep 1998 15:47:57 -0500

Shiela, can you handle this?
Regina

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 21:11:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: Sara Oberrecht <smo@po.cwru.edu>
To: pareigis@uiuc.edu
Subject: ballroom dance comp

Regina,

I know that as president you probably receive a lot of e-mails that don't
necessarily fall within your jurisdiction - or responsibilities, anyway. I
certainly did last year (heck, I'm still getting them!). In any case, I'm
trying to get info on your dance competition. I didn't find much on your
web page; nor could I find somebody to contact specifically for this, so
you lucked out.

Please forward this to whomever is in charge of it. I would like to receive
a competition packet including any information my team will need as well as
registration forms. Unfortunately, your competition is the same weekend as
the DC DanceSport Inferno. I think we have people interested in going to
both, though. So if somebody could mail the information (or send it as an
attachment to an e-mail), I would appreciate it.

Thanks a lot,
Sara Oberrecht
11896 Carlton Rd. #430
Cleveland, OH 44106