Argentine Tango Workshops in Chicago

joe grohens (joe@WOLFRAM.COM)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 15:03:10 -0500

Hi,

I just got this announcement off tango-l.

Nito and Elba are highly respected tango teachers
from Mar Del Plata, Argentina. They are also very nice, and they
give a lot of individual attention during the workshops. They teach
in Spanish with an interpreter.

joe

******

From: Bob Dronski <bobdronski@POP.MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject: Nito and Elba in Chicago
To: TANGO-L@MITVMA.MIT.EDU

Nito and Elba Garcia are returning for workshops at
Tango...nada mas in Chicago from August 7-August 9.

SCHEDULE:
Friday, August 7 7:30-10:30 pm Beginner/Intermediate
Saturday, August 8 1-4 pm Intermediate/Advanced
Sunday, August 9 1-4 pm Intermediate/Advanced

Cost is $40/person/class or $110 for all 3 classes.

They will also be available for private classes from August
6-12 at Tango...nada mas as well.

We will also hold our regular milonga in their honor on Saturday
night, August 8. Cost is $10/person.

Please e-mail me for more information or to register for classes at
bob@tangonadamas.com

Yes, I have a FI (but not enough to matter--trust me!)

Chico

Check us out at
http://www.tangonadamas.com

"Tango...the dance of moral death"