SOC: Hustle/Swing in Chicago this Friday, 2/27

Mark Balzer (m-balzer@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 14:01:09 -0500

After seeing Paul's announcement, I thought that I'd share this with everybody:

This Friday, 2/27, The Chicago Rebels Swing Dance Club is turning their
regular bi-monthly dance into a "Disco Night" theme dance! There will be a
free 45 minute hustle lesson at 8pm, and the dancing will start at 9pm and
go till 1am. Music will be contemporary R&B for West Coast Swing, plenty
of Hustles, and the occasional Cha-cha and Nightclub 2-step. There will
also be a "best dressed" award, so wear your funkiest 70's attire.
Admission is $6.00.

Rebel's dances are held at the Center at North Park, 10040 Addison Street,
Franklin Park, 708-676-4021. From the south, take 294 North to 290 East.
Exit at Mannheim north to Irving Park Road and turn right. Take Irving Park
east to Scott Street (Scott is the first street just west of the cemetary -
if you go to 25th Street, you went too far) and turn right. Take Scott
south to Addison. The building is on the right.

Mark