Re: For Scott and Becca only... (SOC)

Scott David Weitzenhoffer ((no email))
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:35:29 -0600

On Fri, 31 Oct 1997 Waltz2nite@AOL.COM wrote:

> I just wanted to wish you both the best on the imminence of your wedding
> tomorrow.

Thanks!

> And Scott, you know I will wup your ass if you are mean to that girl, so take
> good care...:)

Don't worry, she can whup my ass all by herself.

> PS: Oh Scott, stay away from the stripper at your bachelor bash tonight...:)

Too late. You can read all about the bachelor party in the Saturday's
police blotter. I think CNN may have covered it, too.

Thanks to everybody who came to our wedding. We had a wonderful time,
and hope you all did, too!

Remember, just because I'm married doesn't mean I'm safe!

I'm still the same sleazy slimeball you all know and love!

*grrr*

--
 .oooO .oooO  Scott David Weitzenhoffer
 (   ) (   )  email:  two-left-feet@uiuc.edu

"Time is an illusion. Lunch time, doubly so." -- Ford Prefect