National Ballroom Dance Week in Rockford, IL

beaverson sheena k (sbeavers@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU)
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 08:21:57 -0500

Hey,

Did you all catch this event on r.a.d? We know some of these people!

skb

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 12 SEP 1997 19:32:10 -0400
From: Kathy Trumbull <KTrumbull@aol.com>
Newgroups: rec.arts.dance
Subject: National Ballroom Dance Week in Rockford, IL

A Special Event for the Northern Illinois USABDA Chapter
In honor of our one-year anniversary and National Ballroom Dance Week
Saturday, September 27
7 p.m. Dance Lesson
8 p.m. Dancing
8:30 p.m. Special Show featuring:
Nels Pettersen and Teresa Kimler
North American Rhythm Champions--1997, 1996, 1995, 1994
from Minneapolis, Minnesota
Daira Legzdina and Tom Yu
ranked in top 20 in United States--
Amateur International Standard
from Freeport and Champaign, Illinois
University of Wisconsin--Madison Formation Dance Team
Mike Argue, coach
After the Show dancing resumes until 11 p.m.
Belvidere/Boone County Community Center--Belvidere, IL
$5 admission per person (no price differential this month for members vs
non-members)

(-: EVERYONE IS INVITED!! :-)

Need more information, contact me--
Kathy Trumbull at KTrumbull@aol.com or 815-395-8229