Borrowing cassettes and CDs

dcwalker (dcwalker@ALEXIA.LIS.UIUC.EDU)
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 23:05:29 -0500

For those who do not know, you can get a library card from either
Urbana Free Library or Champaign Public Library (need proof of address),
and borrow cassettes and CDs from them. Have no idea what they have in the
way of ballroom dance music.

There is also a Music Library on campus, in the Music Building
(aren't we smart?), but you can't take the cassettes or CDs out of the
library, although you can listen to them there. (If you bring your own
equipment, you can tape them in a listening room.)

By the way, my move to Rockford was a success. (In fact, the
people who'd been arranged to meet me and my second driver in Rockford to
move me in were waiting there for us.) The packing and loading in Urbana
went very well, due in good part to the efforts of Tanya and Riki (and 11
other people). Thank you both very much!

DARCY C. WALKER in Rockford, IL
E-mail: dcwalker@alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Note that I can access my account only after 4 p.m.!
(The account can, of course, receive e-mail 24 hrs/day.)
Home: (815) 637-2433 (ans. mach., no calls after 10 p.m.)