Re: FIESTA afterparty-Live Salsa Band

beaverson sheena k (sbeavers@UX1.CSO.UIUC.EDU)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 12:52:04 -0500

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, sugar daddy wrote:

> Well, yet another terrific band is coming town -- "Orquesta Sabor" (from
> Chicago) will be playing at the Illini Union this Sat. from 9pm-12am for
> the FIESTA afterparty.
>
> see ya,
>
> Dan

I just wanted to send a huge Thank You to Dan for posting this
information to the DI list! We always appreciate the information. The
band was simply phenominal, and I'm just sorry my knee was bothering me
that night, so I had to limit my dancing. No matter, the music fixed
everything, and I loved wathcing the horn section and the percussion do
their thing. Anyone who skipped out on this event _really_ missed out!

sheena