SOC: Regent Classes

Cory Tsang (ch-tsang@UIUC.EDU)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:37:56 -0600

On Tue, 25 Feb 1997, Peter Bruhn wrote:

> I believe David's class is great (as all his classes) - but it is no real
> alternative: It's at the same time as the DI intermediate class, it is $40
> for six weeks, it's far away from campus, and probably there are not much
> DI-people.

I can't say for sure which classes this applies to, but I believe that
David Lin offers a 50% discount for UI students. It maybe just be a
discounted price instead of a percentage, but he does make classes quite
affordable, especially considering the quality of instruction.

I'm hoping that David eventually decides to reinstate his full curriculum
since our large beginner classes are actually yielding a lot of
intermediate dancers.

Prices are fairly comparable, and if we can drum up a lot of dancers to
go, rides will be plentiful.

Cory