Re: SOC: Nightclub two-step at the Regent

Mark Balzer (m-balzer@STUDENTS.UIUC.EDU)
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 13:10:37 -0600

joanna writes:
>Just a little more info on David Lin's two-step class: I have
>taken both his first and second level and loved them (as did my grad
>student partner). They are paced differently than his standard ballroom
>dance classes and as such were suitable to our skill level--and we learned
>how to "feel" the two-step rather than just performing the steps. Anyway,
>in case anyone was interested, my partner and I highly recommend it!

Yes, this is why we list the Regent courses in 2-step, Hustle, Salsa and
West Coast Swing classes in our 4-page flyers and email schedules; they
are every bit as good as the ballroom classes that David teaches for us.
Anyone who has had the basics can still sign up for David's 2-step II
class that meets on thursday nights. Call the Regent at 359-5333 for
more info.

Mark