NEED RIDE: Prac, General Meeting, Wed, 1/29, 9:30pm, Regent

Darcy C. Walker (darcy-w@UIUC.EDU)
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 23:34:38 -0600

Could I get a ride from someone? I live on the Urbana side of
Lincoln, south of Green. Please reply by phone if possible, as sometimes
UX1 is busy.

Darcy C. Walker . . (no e-mail access at work) . . .darcy-w@uiuc.edu
Music Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC)
Work: (217) 244-4073 M-F 9 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Home: (217) 337-1842 (ans. mach., no calls after midnight)
Web page: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~darcy-w/

Data -> information -&gt knowledge -&gt wisdom.