Re: SOC: More Macarena origin rumors (fwd)

Derek Young (dryoung@ARIES.SCS.UIUC.EDU)
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:26:17 -0500

On Thu, 10 Oct 1996, Scott David Weitzenhoffer wrote:

> For those of you who are sick of the Macarena, you may find this humorous!

Is there anyone who is not yet? Hearing any song a couple hundred times
can drive people crazy, then there is Macerena. Why can't we just let the
dance just wither and die?

Derek, who promises to never put it on another dance tape again.