Re: Invitation to the Dance, St. Louis, Sept. 28

Scott David Weitzenhoffer ((no email))
Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:33:13 -0500

On Mon, 23 Sep 1996, Scott David Weitzenhoffer wrote:

> Hello Everybody!
>
> I went on a road trip a few months ago to this same establishment, and
> I wholeheartedly recommend it!
>
> I would very much like to attend, and will help coordinate efforts to
> organize a road trip there.
>
> If anybody else is interested in going, please email me back with the
> following:
>
> 1) Whether you have a car, and how many passengers you can carry if you
> do.
>
> 2) Whether you plan to stay for the workshop.

I'm such an airhead. Please also list:

3) If you plan to go there Friday night, or Saturday morning. George
mentioned that some of his club would be willing to host some of us; I
don't know how much room we're talking about, though...

--
 .oooO .oooO  Scott "Two Left Feet" Weitzenhoffer
 (   ) (   )  email:  two-left-feet@uiuc.edu