SOC: There is another "me" out there!

Scott Weitzenhoffer (weitzen@alecto.physics.uiuc.edu)
Tue, 14 May 1996 14:44:26 -0500

Hello Everybody!

I seem to have finally found my evil (or perhaps _good_, depending on how
you feel about me :-) ) twin.

Be afraid! Be _very_ afraid!!

My ever-vigilant spies report that on Mon, 6 May 1996, WEITZENHOFFER, SCOTT
wrote:

> I was browsing Internet e-mail address using http://www.Four11.com,
> and on a whim decided I would try to find myself. It appears that I
> work for the University of Illinios at Urbana Champagne, not Kent
> State University, and that I am in the Physics Department, not the
> Computer Administrator for the College of Education. I will be
> confused about this for some time, but will eventually get over it and
> resign myself to not ever knowing who the hell I really am!

> Scott M. Weitzenhoffer
> Kent State University
> Network Coordinator
> College of Education, IRC
> (216) 672-2970
> sweitzenhoffer@emerald.educ.kent.edu
>
> Any opinions or general remarks are mine and Mine
> alone. They are not the opinions of my employer!

   .oooO .oooO     Scott "Two Left Feet" Weitzenhoffer
    \ (   \ (      two-left-feet@uiuc.edu
     \_)   \_)     http://www.physics.uiuc.edu/~weitzen