Foundations of Tango course filling / Intro Lessons this Week

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 07:27:09 CST

    Our Foundations of Tango course starting Thursday January 28 is
    getting full. For both men and women, there are 5 or fewer places left
    in the class. If you are interested, we recommend registering soon
    (367-1544, or go to the Phillips Center at 505 W Stoughton, Urbana).

    If you would like a preview of the course before registering, come to
    one of our introductory lessons this week:

    Introduction to Tango as a Social Dance
    Thursday Jan 21: 8-10 PM OR
    Saturday Jan 23: 8-9:30 PM (followed by milonga until 12:30 PM)
    Cost: $10 / $15 couples
    - The cost of the lesson may be applied towards the Foundations course
    - If you are already registered for Foundations of Tango, the lesson is free
    - You can register for Foundations of Tango at the introductory lessons

    Our Foundations of Tango course prepares you for dancing Argentine
    tango in our milongas (tango social dances). Our milongas have a
    friendly relaxed cafe atmosphere, with tables set up for socializing
    and refreshments available. Newcomers are welcomed and asked to dance.

    Enrollment in Foundations of Tango gives you free admission to our milongas.

    Foundations of Tango
    Thursdays 8-9:30 PM
    Jan 28 - Mar 4 (6 weeks)
    Cost: $50 ($40 for university students, through rebate)
    Phillips Recreation Center
    505 W Stoughton, Urbana

    Enroll before the class is full to add the rewarding Argentine Tango
    to your life. We look forward to seeing you.

    Check out our website:
    http://www.centraltango.com

    Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Tango Society of Central Illinois