Sat Aug 18: Intro Tango Lesson & dance @ Phillips Center

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2007 - 17:58:52 CDT

    Have you wanted to learn tango but haven't had the chance? Come to our
    introductory tango lesson Saturday at the Phillips Center.

    Sat Aug 18
    Introduction to Tango & its Musicality
    Instructors: Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
    Lesson from 7:30 - 9 PM, $7
    Stay for social tango dancing until midnight.

    We also have beginner tango courses starting Thursday Aug 30 at 8 PM (6 wks
    for $40) and Monday Sept 10 at 8:30 PM (4 wks for $30). See our website for
    more information.

    All at:

    Phillips Recreation Center
    505 W Stoughton, Urbana