2 Cajun/Zydeco Dance Ops this coming Sat (June 23rd)

From: Jenifer Cartwright (jencart@mailstation.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 11:56:13 CDT

    Hello Dancers,

    2 chances to dance just 2 days from now unless cancelled because of rain... Taste of Champgn is always a chance for 3 days of listening and dancing... And if you've never been to Alto Vineyards, y're in for a real treat. Music every Saturday 730 to 1030 in a great setting. It's a bit west of town off Bloomington Rd -- easy to find, and worth the drive! Check the NG or Buzz for more info.

    More follows from our musician friend Rob Krumm...

    C-U Dancing,
    Jenifer