Sat June 2: Intro Tango Lesson + Dance @ Phillips Center / Mon June 4: Tango 1 course begins

From: Tango Society of Central Illinois (tango.society@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 00:51:56 CDT

The Tango Society of Central Illinois is hosting its first milonga
(tango social dance) of the the summer season this Saturday June 2 at
the Phillips Recreation Center, 505 W Stoughton, Urbana.

The schedule for the evening is:

7:30 - 9 PM: Introductory Tango Lesson with Ron & Susana
9 PM - 12 AM: Tango Social Dancing

Cost: $5, $7 with lesson. Light refreshments will be served.

The introductory lesson will give you a preview of what we teach in
our beginner course:

Tango 1 - Foundatins of Tango
Mondays 8:30 - 10 PM
June 4 - 25 (4 weeks)
$30
No partner or prior experience required.

We have a nice friendly group of dancers who welcome newcomers to tango.

We have had extensive training in tango in both the US and Argentina,
from a variety of the best tango instructors. Our students learn how
to dance tango!

We look forward to seeing you.

Ron Weigel & Susana Vazquez Weigel
Tango Society of Central Illinois