Lessons with Robertas Maleckis

From: Victoria Gintautiene (fyre2ice@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 14:09:24 CST

    Hi dancers,

    Professional competitor, Robertas Maleckis, will be here Saturday,
    February 17th and has space available in the morning for private
    lessons. If anyone is interested, please let me know and we can set
    something up. He teaches all styles of dance, from night club to
    american and international styles. For those of you who were at DI's
    competition last semester, he and his partner, Inga Sirkaite,
    performed in the evening and gave workshops the next morning. He's an
    incredible teacher and can teach any level dancer. Contact me if
    you're interested at fyre2ice@gmail.com.

    Victoria