America's Ballroom Challenge!

From: Sommer Basinger (ksbasinger@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 11:29:06 CST

    Dear Officers of the Dancing Illini,

    I'm a production assistant for the PBS television show America's Ballroom
    Challenge, and I wanted to let you and the Illinois ballroom dancers know a
    little about our show this year.

    It premiers on January 31st at 8pm on PBS, and continues for a total of five
    weeks, each week showcasing a different style (Smooth, Rhythm, Standard,
    Latin, and the cross-division finale). We're trying to get as many viewers
    to see the show as possible to demonstrate that there is support for
    top-level ballroom dancing on public television.

    We hope you'll let your members and affiliates know about the show and
    encourage them to watch!

      For more information about the show, a promotional video, and pictures of
    the competitors from the Ohio Star Ball, check out our web site:
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/ballroomchallenge/

    Thanks for tuning in!
    Sommer

    --