must be students to attend?

From: Steve Issues (steve_issues@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 14:58:34 CDT

    My wife and I were looking at the Monday 8:45 - 10:00PM Beginner Viennese
    Waltz & Quickstep classes that started a couple weeks back and had a general
    question. Do we have to be students to attend? We graduated a few years
    back, but we could pass as students... sort've :)

    thanks,

    Steve Issues
    Director of Sales
    Groove-it! Golf
    http://www.grooveitgolf.com

    Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with
    Live Search!
    http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline