Private Lessons With Inga Sirkaite

From: Victoria Gintautiene (fyre2ice@GMAIL.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 23:02:14 CDT

    Hi all,

    I wanted to let everyone know that Inga Sirkaite, professional latin
    competitor, will be in town this weekend to judge for the DI
    competition and has time Sunday to give a couple of private lessons.
    She currently competes in international latin but can teach any dance
    you would like. If you are interested in a lesson then let me know
    and I will set it up with her. Her available times are Sunday
    1:15-2:00 and 2:00-2:45. I'm not sure of the exact cost yet but it
    would be somewhere between $55 and $80. Since there are only two
    slots available it will be first come first serve. Email me if you
    want a slot: fyre2ice@gmail.com

    Victoria