Great music & food 7-10p Sun @ Iron Post Patio

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2006 - 12:22:11 CDT

    Hi All,

    Musician/dancer/friend Rob Krumm writes and invites... and BTW, this kind of music means dance ops if you can find yr spot!

    Jenifer C.
    Hello music lovers,

    Let's wrap up the weekend with a gathering of friends, a bit of music (outdoors), and a cold drink or two.

    If this sounds good to you, then join me at the Iron Post this Sunday, June 25 from 7 to 10pm for the Urbana Backyard BBQ, a three-piece outfit that features Doug Schroer on harmonica, Steve Long on upright bass and yours truly on guitar. We'll be playing some blues, honky-tonk, folk music and lots o' other other fun tunes.

    This is part of "Steak-Out Sunday" at the Iron Post, and Paul will be grilling steaks and serving up some other good food. We'll be playing music outdoors, on the patio at the Iron Post. In the true spirit of a backyard BBQ, any musician that shows up can sit in for a song or a few, so if you play and want to sit in, then please bring your instrument and join the fun.

    I hope that some of y'all can make it.