INV

From: Marcia Zumbahlen (mzumbahl@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2006 - 17:06:57 CDT

    They say that if you keep on dancin' you'll never grow old....so that's what
    we're going to do. I'm having a big dance party for my birthday this
    Saturday, April 15! The events for the evening are listed below--come to
    one or all as you see fit.

    4-6 pm Children's Hour (music and games for children and their families
    and all kids at heart)
    6-9 pm Hafla --Middle Eastern Dance (FEMALE ONLY SPACE FOR THIS SESSION
    ONLY)
    9-11 pm Tango @ Verde Gallery (downtown champaign, $5 cover)
    11:30 pm Latin Music mixed with the best of the 80's, 90's, ...

    With the exception of the 9-11 p Tango session, the party will be held at
    Winfield Village Community Center in Savoy (425 Paddock Drive West...from
    downtown Champaign you go south on Niel, left on Curtis road--just past the
    Savoy 16 and Pages for All Ages, right on Paddock Dr. west and circle round
    to the back of the loop). Visitors are required to park in the center of
    the Winfield parking lots, not along the sidewalks.

    Beverages and snacks are always welcome, but smoking is not allowed in the
    building.

    Ciao,
    Hope to see you this Saturday!

    Marcia Zumbahlen (369-1334)