CREOLE DANCE-- Bigger event!! Smaller price!!!

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 13:01:11 CST

    Hello to All Our Dancers and Musician Friends!

    Thanks to the generosity of our Sponsors, only $3-5 will be requested at the door! Further $upport/any amount is most welcome, and will allow us to add 30 minutes to the event. Send checks, payable to Dennis Stroughmatt, to Jenifer Cartwright, 503 Hessel Blvd, C 61820

    ALLONS DANSER!!

    CREOLE DANCE!!! The Morris Ardoin Creole Quartet and friends will play a dance on Tuesday, December 6th in Room 314A Illini Union.

    FREE admission to sponsors, or $3-5 @ the door.

    730p: Workshop on Waltz and 2-step taught by Mitch and Frances

    8p: DANCE w/ Morris Ardoin Creole Quartet and friends

    10p: After-dance party @ Jenifer's. Please BYOB and munchies

    SPONSORS of this event --

     - U of I French Department
     - Robin Kearton and Bow-dacious String Band
     - Cheryl Louviere and Joseph Squier
     - Rich Masel and Sharon Collins
     - Rob Krumm and Jennifer Hines
     - Cajun.chambana.net

    Hope to see you all on Tuesday, if not before!!

    Jenifer
    352-2803