Volunteers Needed for Saturday

From: Linda B. Oldham (lboldham@UIUC.EDU)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2005 - 13:19:58 CDT

    Help!!!
    I needed runners to help with the Dancing Illini Competition this weekend
    (Saturday, October 29).
    The job is easy: transfer materials, scores, etc. to the judges.
    Bonus: Work at the competition and you will get in free!
    Volunteers will be admitted free as spectators for the entire day.
    There is also a volunteer lunch.
    Here is the volunteer runner schedule
    Shift #1: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
    Shift #2: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm.

    Please let me know today (if possible) if you would like to be a volunteer
    runner and what time works best for your schedule.

    Thanks.
    Linda

    Linda B. Oldham, Ph.D.
    Director of Corporate Relations