Next fun contra Sept 16th. That's in.... 2 DAYS!!!

From: jencart (jencart@MYCIDCO.COM)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 12:07:58 CDT

    Hey Dancers, Friends of Dancers, Music Fans --

    Wow, the first contra dance of the fall season on September 2nd was GREAT! Super music and calling, no argument there... but it takes a good turn-out of energetic and enthusiastic dancers to make the event a real success. We had it all!!

    Our next contra dance is Friday, September 16th..... only 2 days away!!

    Reminder that there's a FREE New Dancer Orientation @ 730p open to brand-new dancers, new-ish dancers wanting to hone their skills, and experienced dancers willing to help out.

    The contra dance starts @ 8p, with wonderful music and calling provided by local and out-of-town talent. Bring your friends and family for dancing, listening, or both!

    We take a break for snacks around 920p. It's your chance to get waltz pointers and check out the MANY dance events coming up the over the next few weeks.

    More contra music and dancing until 11p, and then the group goes out for more socializing...

    We're looking forward to seeing and dancing with everyone -- our new and long-time dancers -- on Friday!

    Jenifer